- You must wait at least one game day following completion of Comeback Queen to accept this quest
- Obtain a Dancer's Testimony from certain Quadav in Grauberg (S) or North Gustaberg (S) (Click here for a chart of which Quadav drop the testimony).
- Trade the testimony to Laila in Upper Jeuno. Laila will then ask if you are prepared.
- Upon accepting her challenge, you will be teleported to Qu'Bia Arena. Trade the Dancer's Testimony to the Burning Circle to begin the battle. This battle has a 10 minute time limit and is against Laila, who has an innate Regain effect.
- Laila has unusually high evasion, so sushi is the suggested food of choice. (Note: If using Trusts, don't worry about food.) Using Quickstep and Desperate Flourish will also help your accuracy during the fight.
- Laila will randomly use the Weapon Skills Shadowstitch, Viper Bite, Cyclone, Dancing Edge, or Shark Bite periodically when switching off between Steps and Flourishes of her own.
- Laila will cure herself using Curing Waltz for ~96 HP. She will also use either Drain Samba or Haste Samba. Due to the unusual survivability of this enemy, Hi-Potions are suggested, as you need all the TP you can get for Dancing Edges of your own.
- Note that it is not necessary to drop Laila to 0% to win the fight; roughly bringing her to 20% will end the battle.
- Similar to Maat, Laila will perform multiple Weapon Skills in a very short time period to instantly finish the battle if your time is close to ending.
- Strategy: A Furious Finale, by Nanayume of Alexander
- Shattering Stars/Dancer, a collaboration by various Dancers.
- A Furious Finale: A Strategy for Dancer Limit Break, by Nelka of Cerberus.