Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- A stat that is compared with an attacker's dexterity to determine the likelihood that the enemy's blow will be a critical. The higher a defender's AGI, the less likely they are to have critical hits scored against them. 
- Agility also has a direct impact on a character's evasion and ranged accuracy stats , and is speculated to have an impact on shield, Guard, parrying stats.
- Agility plays a significant role in determining the damage caused by Trick Attack when used by a Thief.
- Agility affects the amount of TP given to the enemy (New in 12/6/2010 update).
See also: AGI (Merit)
Breakdown of Level 1 and 75 Agility Stats by Race Sorted Highest to Lowest
Based off Ranger agility score
Mithra: 9 ; 68
Tarutaru: 9 ; 66
Hume: 8 ; 63
Galka: 8 ; 60
Elvaan: 7 ; 57
Level 1 stats taken from official FFXI strategy Guide, Spring 2004 version: does not include stat bonuses from sub jobs.
Level 75 stats gathered from a random sampling of level 75 RNG that were online at the time. Level 75 stats include bonuses from NIN support job. (NIN sub adds 10 AGI to all races for those wanting to know the base.)
AGI Rankings Based on Job
2. (Tied) Dancer, Thief, Ninja, Rune Fencer
6. (Tied) Black Mage, Corsair, Puppetmaster, Warrior
10. (Tied) Dark Knight, Dragoon, Samurai, Scholar, Summoner
15. (Tied) Blue Mage, Red Mage White Mage
18. (Tied) Bard, Beastmaster, Monk