|Abyssea - La Theine||5|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
Note: Reive Monsters become aggressive after a player takes one offensive action in Reive.
They stay aggressive until all participating players are KO'd simultaneously, clearing all hate lists.
- Uses Meteorite, Shining Ruby, Glittering Ruby, and Poison Nails.
- May use Searing Light around 25%, hit for 1100-1400 on Windsday.
- Runs at normal movement speed.
- Seems immune or extremely resistant to Bind, Gravity, and Sleep.
- Resists Elemental Magic. A high Magic Accuracy build is advised.
- Tier IV nukes do moderate damage (~400-500).
- Resists Dark damage: Lunar Bay from level 80 Fenrir deals less than 100 damage; Tenebrae deals 0-1 damage from a 97 Rune Fencer; triple Tenebrae Lunge deals ~80 damage from 97 Rune Fencer.
- Soloable at 85+ with most jobs.
- Drops a large amount of EXP and cruor upon defeat.
- Seen: (F-7 to F-8), (K-8 to K-9)
- Note Akash wanders around greatly, these are estimates of where it was found