|West Ronfaure||5-6||1||L, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
Note: Reive Monsters become aggressive after a player takes one offensive action in Reive.
They stay aggressive until all participating players are KO'd simultaneously, clearing all hate lists.
- Timed Spawn of 60~70 minutes in (H-7).
- Is NOT a lottery spawn from the Forest Funguars in (H-7), however, it can link with them.
- Killable by some level 9 jobs with varying degrees of difficulty. See Testimonials
- Immune to Bind, Sleep, Gravity and Foe Requiem.
- Has Regain (Status Effect) which is the only real threat for ~lv10 or lower players depending on the job.
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||1||1||0||5||Perfect Dodge: Ability Delay -|
The genus Amanita contains approximately 600 species of agaric mushrooms. It contains some of the most toxic mushrooms in the world.