|La Vaule (S)|
The Eldieme Necropolis (S)
|1||A, L, T(S), Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Appears during Campaign Battles as the leader of the Orcish Hosts' Clan Longtooth Pillagers. They are deployed exclusively to the Eldieme Necropolis and La Vaule.
- Uses Perfect Dodge and it can be used multiple times (seemingly every 5-10 minutes).
- Will disappear and reappear to attack with a Shoulder Attack from behind. You cannot attack and will be disengaged as soon as he uses this ability, having to engage again in order to attack.
- Has a tendency to run away before the above attack. Target appears to be completely random.
- Can and will Shoulder Tackle pets with zero enmity, one-shotting them.
- Past version of Warchief Vatgit.
- Appears at the H-9 torch in the Eldieme Necropolis when the area is beastmen controlled.