Watch Hippogryph x 1
Guard Hippogryph x 3¹
- Buboso (???%)
- Koryukagemitsu (???%)
- Chanter's Staff (???%)
- Raise Rod (???%)
- Kshama Ring No. 2 (???%)
- Kshama Ring No. 3 (???%)
- Kshama Ring No. 4 (???%)
- Kshama Ring No. 5 (???%)
- Kshama Ring No. 6 (???%)
- Kshama Ring No. 8 (???%)
- Kshama Ring No. 9 (???%)
- Aluminum Ore (4x) 100%
- To enter the battlefield, talk to Morangeart in the Tavnazian Safehold (G-10 on the main floor).
- A character must have reached Chains of Promathia mission, chapter 2-5 or above, to receive access into Monarch Linn.
- Morangeart will give you the Monarch Beard key item.
- Proceed through Riverne - Site A01 or Riverne - Site B01 to Monarch Linn.
- You will be able to choose one of the four ENM battles at the battlefield. Only one of the four battlefields in Monarch Linn can be completed every 5 Earth days.
- Only the Watch Hippogryph must be defeated to win the ENM.
- ¹A Guard Hippogryph will appear periodically (after every 25% HP of the Watch Hippogryph.) It has relatively low HP, thus a decent strategy to use is to save TP and immediately use weaponskills on the Guard Hippogryphs when they appear.
- Both Hippogryphs use standard Hippogryph special attacks, are susceptible to Gravity and Bind, but immune to Charm.
- The Watch Hippogryph has Additional Effect: Stun.
- The Watch Hippogryph has about 5000 HP.
- The Watch Hippogryph has very high evasion.
- The Guard Hippogryph has strongly linked hate with the Watch Hippogryph.
- The Guard Hippogryph has Additional Effect: Drain.
- The Guard Hippogryph was believed to have 600 HP, however, this is false; it has at least 900 HP.