|Abyssea - Tahrongi||3+|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
Note: Reive Monsters become aggressive after a player takes one offensive action in Reive.
They stay aggressive until all participating players are KO'd simultaneously, clearing all hate lists.
- It pops around conflux 1, 2, and 7. /BST or /RNG is useful.
- Possesses Triple Attack.
- Seems resistant to Gravity and Bind despite being earth-based, also resistant, possibly immune to poison.
- Susceptible to Repose.
- Stone IV (Blood Pact) ignores shadows and does ~1100 damage if unresisted.
- Does not use Earthen Fury.
- Uses Titan's high-level blood pacts: Earthen Ward, Stone IV (Blood Pact), Mountain Buster, Megalith Throw. Note that he does not cast Stone IV; he readies it as a TP move, because it is the Summoner version.
- It seems that he may not be able to use Geocrush.
- One incarnation is North of Conflux 2.
- The Key item will only drop to the player that got hate/pulled the NM. (Sure?...we claimed, and KI dropped to mage but mnk was claimer)
- Upon defeat, players may also obtain one of the following temporary items : Lucid Elixir II, Clear Salve II , Healing Salve I , Ascetic's Gambir , Stalwart's Gambir , Berserker's Drink , Daedalus Wing , Healing Powder , Lucid Potion II , Lucid Ether II , Lucid Elixir I , Fanatic's Tonic , Vicar's Drink .
- Gives enhanced Amber Lights (up to 128)
In Hindu mythology, Bhūmi is the goddess of the earth element.