- Deals dark damage that weakens an enemy's attacks and gradually reduces its HP.
Spell cost: 54 MP
Casting Time: 1.5 seconds
How to Obtain =
- Merit Point Group 2
Dia / Bio Priority
- Dia and Bio will stack if cast in the right order:
- Bio III > Dia III > Bio II > Dia II > Bio > Dia
- Any "greater" magic will always overwrite the "lesser" one despite time it was cast.
- Example: If Dia is cast, and Bio is cast afterwards, Dia will be overwritten. If Dia II is then cast, Bio will be overwritten. If Bio II is cast, Dia II will be overwritten. However, if Bio II is cast, followed by Dia II, both will remain in effect.
- Note: This is not necessarily the case for player characters who have been hit with both spells.
- Duration is only affected by the level of Bio III's current merits.
- Level 1: 30 > Level 2: 60 > Level 3: 90 > Level 4: 120 > Level 5: 150
- Bio III Damage vs Skill/Number of Bio III Merits
|Dark Magic Skill||??? ~ 210||211 ~ 250||251 ~ 290||291 ~ ???|
|Total dmg, 1 Merit||70||80||90||100|
|Total dmg, 2 Merit||140||160||180||200|
|Total dmg, 3 Merit||210||240||270||300|
|Total dmg, 4 Merit||280||320||360||400|
|Total dmg, 5 Merit||350||400||450||500|
Used By The Following Monsters
- Dark Spark
- Dark Elemental
- Disaster Idol
- Doom Warlock
- Draugar Servant
- Eo'ghrah (Dark)
- Fallen Mage
- Grenade Syrup
- Hilltroll Red Mage
- Hydra Red Mage
- Infernal Weapon
- Kindred Red Mage
- Moblin Billionaire
- Nix Bladedancer
- Olla Media
- Tomb Mage
- Vanguard Enchanter
- Vanguard Protector
- Vanguard Vexer
- Vanguard Visionary