Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
50 - 52
A, L, S
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
Note: Reive Monsters become aggressive after a player takes one offensive action in Reive.
They stay aggressive until all participating players are KO'd simultaneously, clearing all hate lists.
- Lottery Spawn from the Bugbear Bondman at I-11 (mob ID 95) has no minimum respawn time.
- Lottery Spawn from the Bugbear Bondman at J-11 (mob ID 9A) has no minimum respawn time.
- Has been observed spawning again immediately after being killed. (Confirmed 14/08/2012) -(11/18/2013 Popped after two hours, then PH was on other side, kill and NM popped again, this repeated one more time so 3x pops within 1 hour) This goes for whichever side he pops. On 01 May 2013 and 02 May 2103, PH pop was exactly 14 min apart, incluidng NM pop during 13 hours camped.
- There are two instances of the NM, just like Black Triple Stars, and likewise two placeholders. However, only one placeholder can spawn at a time. The placeholders are a pair of Bugbear Bondmans spawn at I-11 and J-11. Only one can spawn at a time so there will only be one pair at one location and a solo bugbear at the other.
- On the East side, the PH is the Left Bugbear if you are facing South.
- On the West side, the PH is the Right Bugbear if you are facing West.
- The PH is either at the west spawn or the east spawn. Never both at the same time.
- PH respawns every 14 minutes.
- PH Mob IDs are 95 and 9A
|Trial of the Magians||Details|
|Trial 5||Defeat 4 times with Renegade equipped. (THF/BRD/DNC)|
|Trial 515||Defeat 4 times with Stigma equipped. (DRK)|
|Trial 894||Defeat 4 times with Blue Steel equipped. (RNG/COR)|
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||4||5||45||15||Mighty Strikes: Ability delay|
A strongman is a person who performs feats of strength, usually at exhibitions. It also refers to a political leader who rules by force, always with an authoritarian regime. The Bugbear Strongman is apparently the strongest monster in Oldton Movalpolos.