- Calls a beast to fight by your side.
- Obtained: Beastmaster Level 23
- Recast Time: 5:00
- Duration: Dependent on jug pet used.
- Usage: Could be used when Beastmaster is sub job, but inability to equip jugs renders this ability effectively unusable on subjob.
Various pets can be summoned using Call Beast each with their own level caps, strengths and weaknesses.
See the list of Familiars.
- In order to use this ability, user must have a jug equipped in the ammo slot.
- After a certain period, which varies based on the jug used, the summoned pet will disappear if it is still alive.
- Jug pets do not decharm, and are approximately as strong as a Decent Challenge, but with lower HP than a normal mob for < level 75, but > level 75 pets have much more hp.
- Their level varies between 0 and 2 levels below the Beastmaster (up to their cap).
- Aprox 1/2 of the jugs will spawn 2 levels below. 1/3 will be 1 level below, and 1/6 will be same level as Master.
- Monster Gloves and Monster Gloves +1 cause the level to vary between 0 and 1 level below the Beastmaster (up to their cap). Monster gloves +2 will summon Even Match pets only, assuming that the jug pet is uncapped.
- Beast Affinity raises the level cap of jug pets by 2 per merit upgrade, either to a maximum of 99 or as high as the Item Level of your Main Hand weapon.
- Use of Leave will despawn the jug pet.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.