- Spells that use the Healing Magic skill all help players recover from battle.
- These spells help players regain Hit Points, remove negative Status Effects, deal damage to undead, or recover from K.O..
- Healing Magic skill:
- -determines the chance to successfully remove certain more powerful versions of status effects such as Doom or special Curses.
- -helps defend against spell interruptions for any spell within its category.
- -increases the amount of Hit Points 'Cure' spells will recover, up to a "soft" cap, and increases the amount of damage done by cure spells to undead.
|Job||Skill Ranking||Cap at Level 1||Cap at Level 49||Cap at Level 99|
- Scholar's Healing Magic skill increases to B+ rating under Light Arts if skill is capped at D.
See: Combat Skills for more Skill information.
Equipment that Enhances this Skill
By Amount Added
By Equipment Slot
“Grants the effect of Raise when you are K.O.'d. Description Edit Spell cost: 150 MP Spell...Reraise
“Restores target's HP. Notes While under the effect of Afflatus Solace, the target will be...Cure II
“Were you looking for Raise II or Raise III? Revives target from KO. How to Obtain Merchants...Raise
“Restores target's HP. Notes While under the effect of Afflatus Solace, the target will be...Cure III
“While under the effect of Afflatus Solace, the target will be granted the effect of Stoneskin...Cure V
Pages in category "Healing Magic"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.