Key Items are items that are obtained but are not "usable" like other normal items. A key item can be used to enter certain areas, advance farther in quests, etc. You can view all of your key items from the main menu. Each Key Item can be clicked on for a description. Common Key Items are maps, airship passses, and some quest items. Key Items are stored separately from your Inventory, and there is no limit to the amount of Key Items you may have.
Key Items are sorted into the following categories:
- Temporary Key Items (e.g. Assault Orders)
- Permanent Key Items (e.g. Airship pass)
- Abyssea (e.g. Atma and Abyssite)
- Voidwatch (e.g. Voidstone)
- Geas Fete (e.g. Reaper)
- Mounts (e.g. Trainer's Whistle)
- Mog Garden (e.g. GPS crystal)
- Magical Maps (e.g. Map of the San d'Oria Area)
- Claim Slips (e.g. Warlock's armor claim slip)
- Active Effects (e.g. Moghancements)
|Contents:||Top 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
Pages in category "Key Items"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 2,555 total.