- Go to the House of the Hero in Windurst Walls as a SMN and obtain Carbuncle's Tear.
- Talk to Koru-Moru in Windurst Walls (E-7) who asks you to bring him 4 Astragalos.
- Talk to Fuepepe located at the Aurastery, Windurst Waters North (L-6).
- Talk to Furakku-Norakku at the Optistery, Windurst Waters North (G-8).
- Talk to Shantotto at her home in Windurst Walls (K-7). She mentions that Sunny-Pabonny left for San d'Oria and to seek him out there.
- If you have high enough level and staff skill, Shantotto may give you the cutscene for Blood and Glory. You must talk to her again to receive the correct dialogue.
- If you have a Windurst Trust Permit, you may need to speak to Shantotto again to receive the correct dialogue.
- Talk to Gulmama, the Tarutaru who also gives the Tuning fork of ice for Shiva Prime fight, located at E-7 (Homepoint #1) in Northern San d'Oria, who will give you the Ice Pendulum.
- This is the taru you pass on the way to the west gate near Homepoint #1 (E).
- Go to Fei'Yin and go to the Cloister of Frost at (I-5). Once inside, trade the Ice Pendulum to the Protocrystal and enter the battlefield after a short cutscene.
- Here you will engage 6 Dryads, Sapling type monsters.
- They will automatically attack once you approach them at the top.
- (see testimonials)
- Return to Windurst Walls (Homepoint #1) and talk to Koru-Moru for your reward.