|Temple of Uggalepih||70||
||1||A, L, S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading a Uggalepih Offering to the ??? at H-6 in the upper room on Map 4, past the doors opened with the Prelate Key at (I-10) - (J-10) on map 2 (not the room with the Tonberry Kinq).
- Avatars can open the Prelate Key door without using the key, if sent to attack an enemy on the other side.
- Can cast a spell on a monster on the other side of the door, which can force open the door without an Avatar.
- Notice, this will only work with the eastern door. If you pull a mob to the western door it will just walk through the door without opening it.
- Several tonberries spawn in this room; it's recommended to clear them out before trading the offering.
- You must wait 15 minutes to spawn the NM again.
- Special Attacks: Summons a "Tonberry's Avatar" (Carbuncle) and uses Astral Flow (Searing Light) immediately on spawning and multiple times subsequently; the Avatar despawns shortly after using Searing Light.
A Visual guide that will help you prepare for what is in store for you.
- Jobs used:
- SAM 75
- PLD 75
- WHM 75
- NIN ??