- Talk to the Resistance Sapper and you will receive a paralysis trap fluid.
- Travel to any Rear Trap located at (E-8/9), (F-9). Closest rear trap is a 30 sec walk south west of resistance sapper. No aggro, so no sneak or invis needed.
- You will be asked to stand a certain distance from the trap - 1 to 5 yalms - away before infusing the trap.
- 1 yalm is partly inside the fringe of the trap.
- 2 yalms means you are next to the trap without touching it.
- 5 yalms means you are at the edge of distance to examine it. (Target is too far away, etc...)
- Infuse the trap and return to the Resistance Sapper.
- Resistance Sapper (Central Outpost, Abyssea - Attohwa)
- Enfeeblement traps have been laid along the outpost's perimeter in order to weaken would-be besiegers. This operation requires you to infuse a rear trap with paralysis trap fluid, its energy source. Be mindful of your distance from the trap when performing the infusion.