- Restores target's HP.
Casting Time: 2 seconds
Resale Price: ???~??? gil
- This effect does not stack with, and will not override effects granted by the Stoneskin spell, or Earthen Ward.
- The stoneskin effect has a potency equal to ~25% of the amount of max HP that cure restores.
How to Obtain
- Automatically given if you start as White Mage.
|Auction House Category: Scrolls > White Magic (||)|
Price: 61 - 70 gil Name Location Type Kususu Port Windurst (H-8) Standard Merchant Regine Port San d'Oria (J-8) Standard Merchant Sororo Bastok Markets (H-5) Standard Merchant
- Useful Macros
- /ma "Cure" <t> Casts on current Target Useful for Undead.
- /ma "Cure" <stpc> Allows you to cycle through player characters, not npcs or mobs
- /ma "Cure" <stpt> Allows you to cycle directly through the party member list with the up/down arrow keys
- /ma "Cure" <stal> Same as above, but with whole Alliance list
- h = floor(((((3*(MND + Healing Magic/5) + VIT) / x) + y) + Equipment bonus) + Day bonus + Weather bonus)
- where h = amount of HP healed; x = 2; y = (-10)
- but if
- h < 10, then h = 10
- 20 < h < 31, then x = 4; y = 5
- 30 < h, then x = 114; y = 29.125
This formula is no longer correct for single target cures, after update to how healing skill affect cure spells.
- The Cure line of spells may also be used offensively against Undead mobs.
- Also cures sleep.