- Talk to Raustigne at (I-7) in Southern San d'Oria (S) for a lengthy cutscene.
- Go to Jugner Forest (S) and check the Elegant Footprints at (I-6) for a cutscene. They are near the stump with the ??? used in "Claws of the Griffon". It is easily reached by going East from the Survival Guide in East Ronfaure (S).
- After a question-and-answer section, you will be asked for either a slice of Lynx Meat, a Gold Beastcoin, or a Nyumomo Doll.
- Checking the Elegant Footprints again will remind you of the item needed.
- Replaying the cutscene at a Goblin Footprint may result in a different item being requested, but this has no impact on the quest itself.
- The item needed appears to vary based on the day you began the cutscene and the answers given. See Talk page for testimonies.
- Zone, then trade your item to the Elegant Footprints for a cutscene.
- Recommended: Kill Wandering Saplings in the area (F-8) for a Cernunnos Bulb, which you will need in the next mission.
There are no pops in the area accessible from I-6, but near the Campaign site.
- Mission Orders
- Alexei Mayakov is displeased with his two dancers, Lilisette and Portia, who are suspected to have once again skipped rehearsal to attend Sir Ragelise at the Chateau d'Oraguille.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.