|La Theine Plateau|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
Note: Reive Monsters become aggressive after a player takes one offensive action in Reive.
They stay aggressive until all participating players are KO'd simultaneously, clearing all hate lists.
- Casts Aeroga III, Graviga, Silencega and Haste.
- Gains the effect of a 5-6 shadow Blink effect after casting a spell.
- Stun and Head Butt are effective in stunning Dawon.
- Immune to magic while casting. ("The Dawon resists the spell.")
- Immune to physical damage while readying TP moves and slightly after using them. This can become troublesome during Perfect Dodge when she repeatedly spams Claw Cyclone back to back.
- Uses normal Tiger TP moves in addition to Disorienting Waul.
- Has high Accuracy and Triple Attack.
- Has an additional effect of 150~250+ Wind damage per hit.
- Dawon will use Perfect Dodge repeatedly (back to back and so on.) Will start to use Claw Cyclone repeatedly also which can deal in excess of 800-1000 damage if both hits connect.
- Claw Cyclone has a full hate reset if it hits.
- Gains Defense Down Aura while using Perfect Dodge.