Job: See below
||1||A, L, H|
|Bastok Markets (S)|
Crawlers' Nest (S)
North Gustaberg (S)
Pashhow Marshlands (S)
Rolanberry Fields (S)
Castle Zvahl Baileys (S)
Castle Zvahl Keep (S)
||1||A, L, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned for the Magicite (Bastok), Magicite (San d'Oria), and Magicite (Windurst) missions.
- Located at I-9 on the first map (outside).
- Quadav Charm is used in the quests Mysteries of Beadeaux I and The Rescue, as well as to open the door to the eastern part of Beadeaux (S).
- Can drop multiple Quadav Charms.
- Respawn time: 5 minutes
- (see testimonials).
- Appears during Campaign Battles as the leader of the Quadav Shieldwarriors' Beadeaux Vanguard. They are deployed to any area within the Gustaberg and Derfland Fronts.
- Uses Wrath of Gu'Dha ability (AOE knockback + Weight)
- Uses Invincible at will.
- Spells used: Protect V, Shell V, Phalanx, Silence, Banish III, Cure IV, Flash, Banishga II
- Spams defensive spells, and will normally place them as a priority over others. Easier to defeat with 1-2 dedicated dispellers.