- This enchantment bestows an Egg status effect, which turns you into an immobile Chocobo egg. When that effect is removed, you "hatch" into an adolescent Destrier chocobo (a Costume status effect). While under either of these effects, you cannot interact with NPCs or objects.
- Unlike other costume effects, this will NOT wear when you zone, you will still be a chocobo
Adds "Regen" and "Refresh" effects
- Restores 1 HP and 1 MP each tick.
Increases movement speed
- Increases speed by 12%.
|Resale Price: Cannot be sold to NPCs.|
Used in Recipes
Obtained from Desynthesis
How to Obtain
- Bonus in-game item with the purchase of the FINAL FANTASY XI Ultimate Collection Abyssea Edition (released May 16, 2011) or Seekers of Adoulin Ultimate Collection (released March 26th, 2013).
- After registration of the Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Collection: Abyssea Edition, this item is obtained from the Festive Moogle at any of the three starting nations.
- Separate event code can be used on new or existing account.
- The latent affect WILL work if you are under Level Sync, so a level 99 character who is synced down in a level 30 party or lower will have auto-reraise, refresh, regen, etc.
- Only one character on the account may obtain this item per code
- Cannot be sent to other characters on the same account.
- Cannot be sent to other characters on a different account.
- Level Sync Guide for Destrier and Choco Shirt by Peetave