- Speak with your Moogle and he will ask for the following 3 items:
- Orcish Armor Plate (Found in Yughott Grotto on Orcs, or King Ranperre's Tomb on Goblins - head for the east half of map 1 to find them - head all the way south from the entrance, then all the way east, then north. First relevant goblins are in I-8 of map 1).
- Quadav Backscale (Found in Palborough Mines on Quadavs, or Dangruf Wadi on Goblins - after entering from South Gustaberg head to G-11 to find them).
- Yagudo Caulk (Found deep in Giddeus on higher level Yagudo, or Inner Horutoto Ruins on Goblins - head for the East Sarutabaruta 5 entrance and through Beetle's Burrow to the square room at D-10 to find them. Note - There are a lot of lv.80+ enemies, so prepare accordingly by having sneak and invis.)
- Strongly suggest to farm items on Goblins. Most people reported much better drop on them.
- Trade all three items to your Moogle in your home nation Mog House to move onto the next mission.
- You cannot trade them in a Rent-a-Room, for "the leak is in another Mog House."
- Reobtaining the items and talking to Squintrox Dryeyes will allow you to obtain the White coral key, a Treasure Coffer (Tenshodo) Key.