||1|| L, H|
| Nyzul Isle
||1|| L, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
Note: Reive Monsters become aggressive after a player takes one offensive action in Reive.
They stay aggressive until all participating players are KO'd simultaneously, clearing all hate lists.
- Lottery spawn from the Death Caps around (H-11) of the first map.
- Has an average spawn time of around 2-3 hours.
- The Death Cap placeholders respawn every 16 minutes.
- Hits hard and frequently Double Attacks.
- Possesses a natural Regain effect.
- Starts using special attacks rapidly when its HP reaches low levels.
- Dark Spore, Frog Kick and Silence Gas can be very damaging.
- Soloable by some jobs at level 75. (see testimonials)
- The Armoury Crate it leaves behind contains a ??? Headpiece, which may rarely appraise into a Mushroom Helm.
|Registry Location||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith Effects||Evolith Type|
|Ru'Lude Gardens (I-10)||6||6||0||25||Vs. Beast: Evasion +|
A group of faeries in Welsh folklore, they are described as fair-skinned, fair-haired miniature humans wearing beautiful white silk clothing. They are said to reside on top of toadstools or fairy butter (a fungi residing in the roots of old trees and in rock crevices) on hills or islands in lakes (thus the Funguar connection). Queen Mab is their ruler.