|Abyssea - Attohwa||A, M|
|Abyssea - Misareaux||A, M|
|Abyssea - Vunkerl||A, M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
Note: Reive Monsters become aggressive after a player takes one offensive action in Reive.
They stay aggressive until all participating players are KO'd simultaneously, clearing all hate lists.
- Uses Osmosis: drains some HP and steals one buff.
- Uses Drain, Aspir, Sleepga, Sleepga II, Stun, Bio III
- Healed by damage such as Drain and Bio. (Aspir not affected.)
- No specific resistance against spells. (Sleep and Blind land as normal.)
- Uses Nucleic Implosion: a HQ version of Osmosis that resets ability timers to max if they are at 0:00, eats one charge, steals 4+ buffs and drains a moderate amount of HP.
- Uses Slow, Choke, Stoneskin, Stonega III, Stone IV, Quake
- Healed by damage such as Stone V.
- No specific resistance against spells. (Slow II lands as normal.)
- Gives enhanced Azure, Amber, and Ruby light based on the level of the Ephemeral Amoeban.