HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading a Myrrh to a ??? on the island at (F-7) in Caedarva Mire, Map 2. Easily reached with the Caedarva Mire Survival Guide. If you don't have it, see below.
- If you are helping kill this ZNM, this can be reached by going through the portion of Arrapago Reef with the Cutter. The popper will have to pull the ZNM down the hill so you can fight it. If you are the popper of this ZNM DON'T TAKE THIS PATH. Start at Dvucca Isle Staging Point and enter Arrapago Reef at (F-9), then go north. Wait near the cliff for the popper to pop the ZNM and pull it down the hill at (F-7)
- If you are the popper, you'll have to take Ilrusi Atoll staging point. You'll zone in on Map 2 of Arrapago Reef. You'll want to make your way to (D-10) which will put you on Map 3 of Arrapago Reef. Along the way you'll want to farm one Lamian Fang Key to open the door on Map 3. These mobs are all over Map 2. Once you've farmed the Lamian Fang Key make your way to the door at (F-9) on Map 3 and trade the Lamian Fang Key to enter. Once you enter you'll be on Map 10. Take a right and open the door at (I-8), Map 10. Once you're passed the door this will put you back on Map 3. You will want to make your way around to the Caedarva Mire exit 5 at (F-6). This will put you on Caedarva Mire Map 2. Make your way down the first drop off and tab over the ??? at (F-7). (Directions Edited on 2-20-15 Redenius- Valefor)
- Nexus Cape now work on Aht Urghan so if you dont have the Survival Guide from Caedarva Mire, you can ask someone to go there and then use the cape to teleport directly to book.
- Has alliance hate.
- After a TP move or around 75% she will summon three pets. Merrow Typhoondancer (SAM) and Merrow Shadowdancer (RDM). They can use Meikyo Shisui and Chainspell, respectively.
- Experimental Lamia does not link with the pets: an outside group can pull one without having to deal with others.
- The pets share hate with Experimental Lamia and with enough hate will switch to her target.
- Uses Belly Dance any time a summoned Lamia dies. Merrow No.17's Locket does work to avoid Belly Dance.
- Susceptible to Paralyze and Bind. Immune to Gravity.
- Does not resummon pets once they are killed.
- Multiple Mekki Shakki, Aurum Cuisses or Enkidu's Leggings can drop.
- Uses Arrow Deluge immediately after using Tail Slap. Arrow Deluge may be stunned if you cast Stun shortly after Tail Slap is used.
Easily soloed by 99NIN/49DNC iLVL 119 using Trust NPC's for support. Redenius- Valefor 2-21-15