- Checks to see if an enemy can be charmed.
- Obtained: Beastmaster Level 10
- Recast Time: 0:30
- Duration: Instant
- Returns a rough estimate of your likelihood of a successful Charm on a particular mob.
- There are five possible results:
- "PLAYER should be able to charm the MOB" - ~75% success or higher?
- "PLAYER might be able to charm the MOB"
- "It would be difficult for PLAYER to charm the MOB"
- "It would be very difficult for PLAYER to charm the MOB"
- "PLAYER cannot charm the MOB!"
- This ability does take your Charisma into account when providing the estimate.
- Has around 22.5' cast distance.
- Will not cause either Sneak (Status Effect) or Invisible (Status Effect) to wear off.
- You cannot gauge a monster if you currently control a pet.
- /ja Gauge <stnpc>
- Some players prefer to macro in CHR gear before using Gauge.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.