- Head out to Conflux #02 and talk to Kurou-Morou (NW of Martello, (I-12)) who will tell you an item and location.
- Kurou-Morou will ask for 1 of 3 Goblin-related items, all of which can be bought from Pawkrix in Lower Jeuno (H-10) in the back of Muckvix's Junk Shop, and will give you a vague description of a location:
- Go to that location and trade the item mentioned to the Scuff Mark to make Ramblix appear, talk, and dissapear.
- At this point go to the ending NPC Cornelia (Near Conflux #04). You will need to zone out to repeat this.
- Note: If doing this for fame it takes 10 runs per each increase of fame desired (i.e. 10 runs for levels 1 - 2, 20 runs for levels 1 - 3, and so on).
- Recommended : Gear or abilities that enhances running speed, as the Conflux does not help in getting to the locations.
- Kurou-Morou Abyssea - Grauberg (I-12)
- Take your specified lucky item to the designated lucky spot, and good fortune will surely visit you...if Kurou-Morou the Magnificentaru speaks true.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.