|Abyssea - Konschtat|| ??? HP|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery spawns among the Licorice. Can spawn again immediately after dying instead of the placeholder.
- Placeholder IDs are F4 and F9. Only one of them can be up at a time.
- Has two modes. Spikes on head / angry expression - Guimauve acts as a Black mage and uses elemental magic in addition to Sleepga and Graviga. No spikes on head / depressed expression - acts as a White mage, cures itself and uses Paralyga and Slowga. Modes may be switched by dealing an unknown amount of damage or as time passes.
- Fast movement speed.
- Highly resistant to Gravity.
- Susceptible to Paralyze.
- Has a high degree of Fast Cast, but can be stunned.
- Does not aggro or link to Licorice.
- Used to spawn Fistule. Guimauve needs to be kept alive and brought near Fistule to make it attack. Guimauve is absorbed and despawns if successful. Bloodguzzler can also be used for this purpose.
Guimauve is a French word meaning "marshmallow".