|Abyssea - Tahrongi||1|| A, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading a High-Quality Clionid Wing to the ??? located at the north-west corner of G-12.
Check http://www.ffxidb.com/zones/45/halimede map for spawn point.
- Uses Rime Spray twice in a row.
- Can use Acrid Stream twice in a row.
- Can cast Paralyga, Poisonga II, Flood, Freeze, Waterga III, and Blizzaga III.
- Possesses Double Attack.
- Uses Chainspell around 30% and appears to gain a Hate Reset after every spell.
In Greek mythology, Halimede was one of the Nereids or sea nymphs.