Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Throne Room||9||A, L, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
Note: Reive Monsters become aggressive after a player takes one offensive action in Reive.
They stay aggressive until all participating players are KO'd simultaneously, clearing all hate lists.
- Summoned by Riko Kupenreich during Smash! A Malevolent Menace when Riko reaches 50% health.
- 2 White Mage Henchman Moogles appear on the top of the stairs and do nothing but cast Cure V on Riko until he is 100% HP. At this point, they despawn. They cannot be harmed in any way. They appear the first two times he reaches 50% HP.
- 5 Black Mage Henchman Moogles appear near Riko and attack his current target.
- They spawn directly on top of Riko Kupenreich. Because of this, any designated sleepers should stand away from Riko when he hits 50% HP, as they collectively attack the person who is closest.
- The BLMs cast only Tier IV single-target nukes and Tier III -ga nukes.
- Uses the following TP moves:
- Possesses potent Regain.
- Does not share hate with other Henchman Moogles or Riko, and can be pulled apart.
- Vulnerable to Sleep and Silence, but each only lasts about 60 seconds.
- After the third summoning, it may be best to sleep them. Only Riko needs to be defeated to win the battle.