- Delivers a fivefold attack. Damage varies with TP.
Casting Time: 0.5 seconds
Can be paired with one of the following spell to create Evasion Bonus combo.
Skillchain/Magic Burst Info
How to Obtain
- Hysteric Barrage is only used when the Lamia has been disarmed. Note that even if she has been disarmed, she may not necessarily use Hysteric Barrage. She will also never regain her lost weapon, unlike the behavior of Imps.
- Critical hits and weaponskills may disarm the Lamia.
- Shield Bash and a Dancer's Steps appear to have a high chance of disarming the Lamia.
- It is important to understand that unlike most Blue Spells you cannot learn this spell from all the Mobs in the Lamiae Family. It must be learned from Lamias and Not Merrows.
Mob Family: Lamia Minimum Blue Mage Level To Acquire: 60 with Magus Jubbah equipped, 63 without Magus Jubbah Name Level Zone Lamia Fatedealer (Confirmed) 73-75 Caedarva Mire 74-74 Arrapago Reef Lamia Graverobber (Confirmed) 73-75 Arrapago Reef Lamia Deathdancer 75-75 Arrapago Reef Lamia Dartist (Confirmed) 73-75 Arrapago Reef Lamia Dancer 73-75 Arrapago Reef Lamia Palace Guard (Confirmed) ?? Arrapago Reef