||1|| A, L, T(H), M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery spawn from the Wamouras that spawn on the hill around C-6/C-7/D-6/D-7 every 2+ hours. (There are 4 Wamouras that spawn on the hill : 2 are normal Wamouras and the other 2 are Wamoura Princes that morph into Wamouras over time. The placeholder is 1 of the 2 Wamouras that spawn normally.)
- Placeholder ID: 17027421
- Melee attacks have additional effect: paralysis while dealing 300-400 dmg per hit on average to a 75 Nin/War and upwards to 500+ on critical hits.
- Uses only 2 Wamoura TP attacks: Erratic Flutter and Fire Break.
- Immune to bind, gravity, sleep, and paralyze.
- Susceptible to blind, slow, stun and all forms of DOT spells.
- Has a high proc rate of Double Attack and high rate of TP Regain.
- Very weak to magic just as normal Wamouras are. Has very high defense.
- Easily defeatable by 2-3 BLM's, there is a small shed like structure that's south of ignamoth's spawn area. the shed can be used to kite ignamoth, recomend bringing at least 1 support job for refresh, BLM's take turn's nuking kiting and resting, having 2 blm's leaves some one to take care of Prince and Phantasm add's, you may want a light based sleeper for phantasm's, occationally adult wamoura will link with ignamoth if you dont kill fast enough, having 3 BLM's leaves 2 free to take care of wamoura links. NIN SJ might be advisable to survive gaining initial hate from nuking.