|Abyssea - Misareaux||3+|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Its appearance is tied to Bastion. If not enough people are doing Bastion, it will not spawn.
- Uses Grand Fall and Tidal Wave.
- Can grant Lucid Elixir II, Dusty Wing, Healing Salve II, Berserker's Tonic, Lucid Wings I, Cleric's Drink, Sprinter's Drink, Fool's Drink, Lucid Potion III, or Lucid Ether III upon kill.
- Wanders a large portion of the zone.
- Gives up to 128 amber light.
Jala is one of the five classical elements in Hindu mythology being Vayu(Air)/Pavan(Wind), Ap/Jala (Water), Tejas/Agni (Fire), Kshiti/Bhumi (Earth) and Akash/Byom (Aether/Void). In Hindu philosophy, the term refers to water as an element, one of the Panchamahabhuta, or "five great elements".