Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
North Gustaberg (S)
Pashhow Marshlands (S)
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
Note: Reive Monsters become aggressive after a player takes one offensive action in Reive.
They stay aggressive until all participating players are KO'd simultaneously, clearing all hate lists.
- Head Butt stun does land, but NM has high evasion. Use of Accuracy Food extremely advised.
- Immune to Drain and Dread Spikes.
- Possesses increased movement speed (12%).
- Drops enmity very frequently.
- Can use Blood Weapon multiple times randomly.
- Has a very high percentage of Double Attack and Triple Attack.
- Extremely high percentage (~80%) of Additional Effect: Poison whenever Blood Weapon is not active. Poison damage varies, but can deal upwards to 200-300hp/tic. Overrides Poison Potions.
- Only uses Acid Mist as its TP move:
- Lamprey Lord must be defeated 6 times to fulfill Albion Trial 223, Radennotachi Trial 651, Culacula Trial 717, and Astrild Trial 948.
- It is possible to get Trial credit while dead, as long as you are in exp range.