North Gustaberg (S)
Pashhow Marshlands (S)
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
Note: Reive Monsters become aggressive after a player takes one offensive action in Reive.
They stay aggressive until all participating players are KO'd simultaneously, clearing all hate lists.
- Head Butt stun does land, but NM has high evasion. Use of Accuracy Food extremely advised.
- Immune to Drain and Dread Spikes.
- Possesses increased movement speed (12%).
- Drops enmity very frequently.
- Can use Blood Weapon multiple times randomly.
- Has a very high percentage of Double Attack and Triple Attack.
- Extremely high percentage (~80%) of Additional Effect: Poison whenever Blood Weapon is not active. Poison damage varies, but can deal upwards to 200-300hp/tic. Overrides Poison Potions.
- Only uses Acid Mist as its TP move:
- Lamprey Lord must be defeated 6 times to fulfill Albion Trial 223, Radennotachi Trial 651, Culacula Trial 717, and Astrild Trial 948.
- It is possible to get Trial credit while dead, as long as you are in exp range.