||1||A, L, S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
Note: Reive Monsters become aggressive after a player takes one offensive action in Reive.
They stay aggressive until all participating players are KO'd simultaneously, clearing all hate lists.
- Spawns around (H-8),(I-8) on Map 7 of Castle Oztroja anywhere on the ground floor. (The North courtyard)
- Spawn window opens up after 50 minutes, but has taken up to about 6 hours to spawn.
- The placeholder is either a Yagudo Drummer or Yagudo Interrogator.
- When using Wide Scan, the order of the list is:
- Yagudo Herald
- Yagudo Oracle
- Yagudo's Elemental
- Yagudo Interrogator/Yagudo Drummer
- Mee Deggi the Punisher
- Yagudo Zealot
- Mee Deggi the Punisher can pop at any time before the 12 minute cooldown for the Placeholder is up. See: Quu Domi the Gallant
- With the above being said. It is believed that Mee Deggi the Punisher can pop in 1 minute intervals after the death of his placeholder. (IE: PH ToD: 3:00:00PM. Pop time: 3:01:00; 3:02:00... ect) all the way up to the 12 minute respawn.
- Uses Hundred Fists.
- Will either drop Impact Knuckles or Ochimusha Kote, but not both. Because of this, it is possible Treasure Hunter has no effect.
- See the discussion page for additional theories.