Little slices of pastoral paradise, mog gardens are parcels of land apportioned to pioneers for their service to Adoulin. They sit upon the various tiny islets that dot the Senroh Sea, but do not be deceived by their size.
Moogle caretakers dispatched from the MHMU watch over these island plots to ensure the bounty of each adventurer's sanctum, providing opportunities such as mining, logging, and fishing. All a greenhorn gardener needs do is impart the proper instructions to the moogle and all is tended to.
How to enter:
Entering Mog Garden
With Seekers of Adoulin installed
If you have installed Seekers of Adoulin, simply speak to either Cunegonde in Eastern Adoulin (G-11) or Dangueubert in Western Adoulin (H-11) after obtaining your Pioneer's Badge and select "Send me to my Mog Garden."
Without Seekers of Adoulin installed/alternate entry
- The Mog dinghies located in the following locations to enter Mog Garden:
- The Mog House exit after completing the Mog House Exit Quest for the area from which you entered your Mog House.
Upgrading Mog Garden
- Zenicca in Western Adoulin (E-9) exchanges bayld for books (in the form of permanent key items) that increase the rank of specific Mog Garden features.
- Skipper Moogle in 3 starting cities exchanges gil for books.
Involved in Quests
NPCs Found Here
- For Mog Garden titles please see Titles.