- Steal gil from enemy.
- Obtained: Thief Level 35
- Recast Time: 5:00
- Gil can only be stolen from Beastmen and some Notorious Monsters.
- Adds a small amount of enmity to the user.
- Causes a disengaged enemy to engage the user.
- It IS possible for the same monster to be mugged simultaneously by two different players. A player may miss a secondary mugging because the monster has run out of gil, however.
- Success rate is NOT 100%, though is very high.
- Usage of this ability in Ballista will allow the user to steal petras.
- The amount of gil you can mug depends on the amount of gil the monster can drop. However, mugging an enemy does NOT decrease the amount of gil dropped.
- Assassin's Bonnet causes the THF to mug a larger percentage of a monster's gil than usual.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.