|Abyssea - Tahrongi||84+||14 (E-9)||A, S, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
Note: Reive Monsters become aggressive after a player takes one offensive action in Reive.
They stay aggressive until all participating players are KO'd simultaneously, clearing all hate lists.
Possible Feral Skills:
Name Feral Points Breath Damage Resistance (Feral Skill) +15% 30 Critical Hit Rate +10% 30 Demon Killer 8 Fire Attack (Feral Skill) +15% 12 Neutral Attack (Feral Skill) 17 Terrorizing Attack (Feral Skill) 70
- Susceptible to Gravity and Bind.
- Immune to Aspir or Aspir II.
- Seems to have same Sleep resistance as Fafnir. Sleep stick but wears off quickly.
- Uses Hurricane Wing, Dragon Breath, Absolute Terror, and Horrid Roar (single buff).
- May not use Spike Flail.
- When imposed upon a Soul Plate or High Speed Soul Plate, Naul is worth approximately 1500 Zeni per Soul Plate regardless of the requested type. Highest I've seen is 1590Zeni