- After completing Equipped for All Occasions, return to Arrapago Reef's ??? (Note: This is H-10 on map 1) as Corsair 50+. If you head out from Nashmau, you may want to set your home point there, so you can warp out of Arrapago Reef and complete the next necessary steps in Nashmau.
- You need a Lamian Fang Key if traveling from Nashmau or using an Atmacite Refiner's teleportation service to Arrapago Reef.
- You can use the Ilrusi Atoll Staging Point to bypass the need for a Lamian Fang Key, but now that the key is so readily available at the ???, using the Ilrusi Atoll Staging Point is unnecessarily time-consuming.
- Examine the ??? for a cutscene during which you are told to find a Hydrogauge. You cannot fish up the Hydrogauge before this point.
- From this point on, Corsair does not need to be your main job.
- Fish up a Hydrogauge. It will behave like any fished item, giving the message "You feel something pulling at your line."
- After fishing up your Hydrogauge, trade it to Leleroon at Nashmau (G-7), bottom floor.
- Next, head to the Leypoint in Wajaom Woodlands at (G-8), and trade the Hydrogauge to the Leypoint for the message "You set the Hydrogauge in the glowing trench."
- Wait one minute (Earth time) and reexamine the Leypoint for a cutscene.
- Return to Arrapago Reef and check the ??? for a cutscene with Zweeha and your reward.