|Sea Serpent Grotto||66||
||1||A, L, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns around (J-7)/(K-7)/(K-8).
- Lottery spawn from the Lagoon Sahagin around (K-8) every 2-8 hours from the last Time of Death.
- Uses Benediction at some point.
- Immune to Silence.
- Either very resistant or immune to Lullaby. Tried at 67 with max skill and +32 CHR with Soulvoice and resisted twice.
- Stopped curing itself after roughly 12 minutes, presumably due to low mp.
- Very high innate Regen effect. (Estimated somewhere between 50-100 HP per tick based on 2 attempts. --Khundes 05:25, December 1, 2009 (UTC))
This was probably due to it having Regen III on. I took it twice and didn't notice a huge Regen. I fought it right after it popped.
- (see testimonials)