- Paralyzes an enemy.
Casting Time: 3 seconds
Resale Price: ~31 gil
- When paralyzed, there is a chance of standard melee/ranged attacks, spells, job abilities, and items to fail to take effect. (See Paralyze (Status Effect) for more information.)
- Weapon Skills and monster TP abilities are not affected by paralysis, and can still be used freely with no chance of paralysis failure.
- Spell accuracy (the chance of the spell successfully paralyzing the enemy) is primarily affected by Enfeebling Magic Skill and Magic Accuracy. Potency (the chance for each enemy's attack to become paralyzed) of this spell is primarily affected by MND.
- Useful Macros
- /ma "Paralyze" <t> Casts on current target
- /ma "Paralyze" <bt> Casts on last claimed target
- /ma "Paralyze" <stnpc> Casts after selecting from available NPCs
How to Obtain
|Auction House Category: Scrolls > White Magic (||)|
Name Level Zone Yagudo Acolyte 1-8 East Sarutabaruta 4-8 West Sarutabaruta 3-10 Giddeus Amber Quadav 3-8 North Gustaberg 3-8 South Gustaberg 3-10 Palborough Mines Amethyst Quadav 3-8 North Gustaberg 3-8 South Gustaberg 3-10 Palborough Mines 8-10 Konschtat Highlands Goblin Leecher 21-23 Dangruf Wadi 21-25 Jugner Forest 22-25 Valkurm Dunes 22-26 Ordelle's Caves 25-29 The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah Sapphirine Quadav 66-69 Grauberg (S)