- Did you want Requiem (Mission)?
- Requiem is Light element, meaning it tends to succeed more against creatures of darkness or other targets susceptible to the light element, whereas its success rate will be lower on light-resistant targets. However, several types of enemies, primarily Notorious Monsters, are highly resistant/immune to Requiem despite not possessing a resistance to light.
- Recent expansions, notably Treasures of Aht Urhgan, feature monsters that are completely immune to Requiem. (Heraldic Imp)
- It is an Enfeebling Song, meaning that only one Requiem effect can be in place on a target at any given time. Additional Requiems on one target will not combine.
- Fun fact: Currently, Requiem has the distinction of being the only spell family with a 7th tier that players are able to use. Spell families that take second place with 6 usable tiers are Cure, and Paeon at this time.
Songs are learned by Bards only, at the following levels:
- 7: Foe Requiem
- 17: Foe Requiem II
- 37: Foe Requiem III
- 47: Foe Requiem IV
- 57: Foe Requiem V
- 67: Foe Requiem VI
- 76: Foe Requiem VII
|Flute +1||1||Requiem +1|
|Flute +2||1||HP +5, Requiem +1|
|Siren Flute||23||Requiem +2|
|Hamelin Flute||58||Charisma +2, Evasion +3, Requiem +2|
|Shofar||68||HP +15, Requiem +2|
|Shofar +1||68||HP +20, Requiem +3|
|Requiem Flute||72||Requiem +4|
|Millennium Horn||75||In Dynamis: CHR +3, All Songs +2|
|Gjallarhorn||75||CHR +4, All Songs +2, Singing Skill +10, Wind Instrument Skill +10|