- Speak to Piketo-Puketo (A) (Conflux #03) Western Encampment (F-9) to receive a Vial of flower-wower fertilizer.
- Head east-southeast from Conflux #04 to the large tree at the borderline of G/H-7.
- Go down on the path below and find a Gnarled Root; check it to apply the fertilizer. You will get a message telling you that you've heard something drop beside you.
- To save yourself from having to fall into the path, and to save time, you can walk out onto a tree root to reach the Gnarled Root from above.
- Now trek just slightly up the ledge to the tree above and check the Fragmented Nutshell to receive a Tahrongi tree nut.
- Return it to Piketo-Puketo (A) at F-9 for a 200-cruor reward.
- Repeating this quest 7 times will take you from Fame 2 to 3, and 9 more repeats after will move to you Fame 4.
- Piketo-Puketo (A)
- A culinarian with serious delusions of grandeur sees himself as the savior of his nation's people. Employ the fertilizer he's given you on a suitable tree and bring back anything edible that may grow.