|Final Fantasy XI: Seekers of Adoulin|
|Release date(s)|| NA March 27, 2013
JP March 27, 2013
|Rating(s)|| ESRB: T (Teen) (13+)|
OFLC: G8+ (PC) and PG (Xbox 360)
CERO: B (Ages 12 and up)
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 2 (Japan only), Microsoft Windows, and Xbox 360|
|Media||Digital Download; HD DVD; DVD-ROM (Japan Only)|
|System requirements||(Windows) Pentium III 800Mhz CPU, Windows 2000/Windows XP, 128 MB RAM, 4X CD-ROM drive, DirectX 8.1, NVIDIA GeForce or ATI Radeon 9000 or higher, 6 GBs free disk space. Internet (TCP/IP) connection required.|
|Input||Keyboard, mouse, joystick, DualShock, or Xbox 360 controller|
- "What do you seek in Adoulin?"
- —Final Fantasy XI: Seekers of Adoulin Game Trailer
Final Fantasy XI: Seekers of Adoulin is the fifth full expansion pack for Final Fantasy XI, released on March 27, 2013. It is the first full expansion for Final Fantasy XI in over 5 years after Wings of the Goddess. Seekers of Adoulin is set on the western continent of Ulbuka and features new areas, quests and jobs.
PlayStation 2 support for Seekers of Adoulin is only available in Japan. Although Square Enix is not dropping PlayStation 2 support for Final Fantasy XI as a whole, Seekers of Adoulin content is not accessible on Final Fantasy XI for PlayStation 2 outside of Japan.
- Geomancer: Harnessing the elemental energies that course through Vana'diel's veins in ways that no sorcerer can, geomancers both aid their comrades-in-arms and teach their foes how deadly the forces of nature can be.
- Rune Fencer: Quick with a blade as well as an incantation, these versatile duelists employ the power of arcane runes to sway the tide of battle both offensively and defensively.
New guilds in Adoulin aid adventurers in this new system.
- Pioneers' Coalition
- Scouts' Coalition
- Peacekeepers' Coalition
- Mummers' Coalition
- Couriers' Coalition
- Inventors' Coalition
Obtain rewards and enhancements by setting:
- Area size
- Number of rewards
- Head Piece- Size of the area
- Body Piece- Monster difficulty and drop rates of equipment
- Feet Piece- Will set criteria (chain 5 enemies, complete a skillchain) to receive a bonus
Rewards always remain the same in an area.
The islands around Adoulin contain private Mog Gardens for players where they can raise plants, fish, mine, and harvest materials on the island.
See Mog Garden for more information.
List of Final Fantasy XI Seekers of Adoulin Enemies
Several new enemy types appear in Seekers of Adoulin.