|Abyssea - Misareaux||L, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
Note: Reive Monsters become aggressive after a player takes one offensive action in Reive.
They stay aggressive until all participating players are KO'd simultaneously, clearing all hate lists.
- Spawns in the river at the north end of the zone.
- Casts no spells and uses no TP moves.
- Considered aquans for the Magian Trials.
- Aspir does work on these.
- Like many mobs of this family, seem to posses high magic resistance, Dread Spikes on drained back about half what it should be draining
In J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series, a squib is a person who is not magical but, unlike a muggle (a non-magic person), can see things usually only visible to witches and wizards.