- Steal items from enemy.
- Obtained: Thief Level 5
- Recast Time: 5:00
- Duration: Instant
- Success rate is dependent on user's level in comparison with the enemy's level.
- Certain enemy families are easier to steal from than others.
- Usage of this ability from behind the target seems to slightly enhance its success rate.
- Adds a small amount of enmity to the user.
- Causes a disengaged enemy to engage the user.
- In Ballista, Steal allows the user to steal petras.
- Using Feint and then Steal may increase the success rate.
- The target's HP seems to greatly affect success rate (i.e., lower HP may yield higher success rate).
- No longer shares a recast timer with Despoil.
Equipment that Enhances this Trait
As a result, the maximum Steal enhancement that a Thief can receive is a constant Steal+15, or Steal+18 with Rogue's Ring, active only with less than 75% HP and less than 100% TP.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.