Job Trait Overview
- Game Description: Reduces amount of TP gained by enemies when striking them.
- Job Traits are always active.
- Subtle Blow also reduces the TP given to enemies from damaging spells.
- The maximum amount of Subtle Blow that will be applied is 50%; any additional Subtle Blow added past this point will have no effect.
- See Tactical Points for details on how to calculate the effects of this trait.
Spells that Affects this Trait
White Mage Level 55: Auspice +10%
Corsair Level 31: Monk's Roll +4~50%
Ninja Level 85: Myoshu: Ichi +10%
Equipment that Affects this Trait
- Note: All characters have a base of 0 Subtle Blow. In general, the items listed below will grant the shown amount of Subtle Blow even if you do not possess the job trait in your ability list.
Subtle Blow I
Subtle Blow II
- Obtained: Monk Level 25
- Obtained: Ninja Level 30
- Obtained: Dancer Level 45
- TP Reduction: 10%
Subtle Blow III
- Obtained: Monk Level 45
- Obtained: Ninja Level 45
- Obtained: Dancer Level 65
- TP Reduction: 15%
Subtle Blow IV
- Obtained: Dancer Level 86
- Obtained: Monk Level 65
- Obtained: Ninja Level 60
- TP Reduction: 20%
Subtle Blow V
- Obtained: Ninja Level 75
- Obtained: Monk Level 91
- TP Reduction: 25%
Subtle Blow VI
- Obtained: Ninja Level 91
- TP Reduction: 27%
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.