Summons can be used to deal damage, enfeeble enemies, and buff the party.
Summoning magic skill reduces the chance of spell interruption (similar to Healing Magic) and influences a summoner's elemental spirits.
See: Combat Skills for more Skill information.
Summoning magic skill does several things:
- Decreases the wait time between when a Elemental Spirit is summoned and uses a spell and the time before casting another.
- Increases the intelligence of the AI of an Elemental Spirit. The spirit will generally cast more powerful and relevant spells more often. When its AI is good, the Light Spirit sometimes defies the spell recast timer when your HP is low.
- Magic skill determines the chance to be interrupted while casting magic that uses that skill.
- If you are over skill cap it affects Blood Pact: Rage and Blood Pact: Ward.
- Increases the MP recovered when using Elemental Siphon.
- Affects the potency of Avatar's Favor.
Calling forth an avatar can sometimes improve a player's summoning magic skill. You will also be able to increase summoning magic skill when using the Blood Pact: Rage and Blood Pact: Ward pet commands.
To get avatars you need to do certain quests and battles.
Equipment that Enhances this Skill
By Amount Added
By Equipment Slot
See Combat Skills for more skill information.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] Avatars (111 P, 7 F)
Pages in category "Summoning Magic"
The following 118 pages are in this category, out of 118 total.