Sunshine Seeker is a special event that further delves into some of the characters introduced in the quest Babban Ny Mheillea. Don the guise of a mandragora and complete the tasks posed to you to receive special equipment and an alter ego of the eponymous mandragora!
- Monday, June 4, at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to Monday, June 18, at 7:59 a.m.
- Monday, 4 June, at 8:00 a.m. (GMT) / 9:00 a.m. (BST) to Monday, 18 June, at 2:59 p.m. / 3:59 p.m.
- Monday, 4 June, at 17:00 (JST) to Monday, 18 June, at 23:59
Speak with Babban Ny Mheillea in one of the following locations to receive a mandragora mask and mandragora suit. Don the two items and speak with Babban again to hear an explanation of how to play.
- Southern San d'Oria (I-8) / Bastok Mines (H-9) / Windurst Walls (H-11)
Playing Sunshine Seeker
In Sunshine Seeker, participants are tasked with retrieving shards of sunshine. Players are reduced to level 1 for the duration of the event, and a time limit will display at the top of the screen. Try to collect as many shards of sunlight as you can within three minutes by examining the shards resting on the ground.
Some of Babban's erstwhile companions roam the area, and if they attack you you will receive an NPC-specific penalty.
- Abenzio: Lose some shards of sunlight
- Bryher: Suffer from the effects of weight (decreased movement speed)
- Camlin: Lose some shards of sunlight.
- Darach: Reduces remaining time by fifteen seconds
- Babban's Progeny: Lose some shards of sunlight
Skillfully avoiding these NPCs is the key to succeeding in Sunshine Seeker.
Babban Ny Mheillea will be pleased to accept any shards you may have collected. Note that all shards you have collected will disappear if time runs out or you leave the area.
She will then provide you with seeds in exchange for shards you give her. These seeds can be exchanged for items or used to participate in a mini lottery. If you participate in the lottery a certain number of times, you will earn the right to participate in a special lottery that awards of a variety or rare prizes.