- Killed with ease multiple times with 2 SMN/WHMs, 2 RDM/NINs, and 3 BLM/NINs. --Sunfox 00:53, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Solo'd on SCH75/RDM37 with Desert Boots+Sandstorm for movement speed. Helix, then Bio II just before zoning, zone back in, get arts and buffs back up, and repeat. Make sure you leave enough time in each cycle for Bio to wear off and be re-applied fresh just before zoning. Took about 40-45 minutes. -- Magicide Asura 15:18, September 13, 2009 (UTC)
- Defeated with 17 with very little problems.
- Defeated with 7. BLMx3 RDM NIN WHM DRK
- Defeated with 6. RDM/NINx2 SAM RNG THF SMN with some poison potions.
- Defeated with 4. BLM RDM SAM WHM
- Defeated with 3. BLM RDM RNG
- Duoable by skilled RDM/WHM and BLM/WHM.
- Soloable by 75 Cor. easy fight.
- Duoable by skilled Blm/Rdm. strat was simple: pop,stun,grav,bio2 -> and run to C-9.this is ur kite camp.run up and round this little hill.
- beware of ghosts at night since they have a big blood aggro range,but if u stay close enough to the up/down ramps its never a problem.
- be sure to have around 20 feet distance to ana all the time,enough range to be out of his charm or sleepgas and enough time to nuke
- when he is going to buff himself with his songs. simple: u back 2 back nuke and dispel him -> dispel his buff songs and he will rebuff
- himself again. use all his minuet march etc songs to nuke him,and dispel this afterwards! one blm should rest in time and other one kite and
- keep dot on.gravity wont land all the time and getting harder to land over time.gravity helps but not an issue,same with movement speed.
- can use this strat for all rdm/brd/blm/sch mix parties and kill ana much faster and saver this way.no /nin needed if u keep an eye on distance.
- needless to say to have rr. happy killing ^^,Sneaker - Server Asura(75 BLM COR SAM RNG THF DNC)
- Duo as 90BST + 90BRD. Nearby Scoriaceous Eruca are level 86~88 and make for great pets, only had to pet swap once. BRD used Magic Finale and Elegy. Did not directly engage Anantaboga since he frequently uses Maiden's on nearby players if within 20' distance. Fight took 10 mins. --Falkirk 18:01, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
Very easy solo 99BST/anything. Used Falcor. Pulled to tunnel near Halvung zone. It likes to spam sleep so just be far enough away. Did 2 body slams. No food used. No 2 Hour. Falcor never dropped below 55%. --Cronosythe (talk) 06:12, October 17, 2012 (UTC)