|Abyssea - Grauberg||83||1||???|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
Note: Reive Monsters become aggressive after a player takes one offensive action in Reive.
They stay aggressive until all participating players are KO'd simultaneously, clearing all hate lists.
- Spawned by trading a Bubbling Oil to ??? in the middle of I-5.
- Uses all standard Magic Pot TP moves.
- Casts all six elemental -ga IV spells, Sleepga II, Silencega, Breakga, and Slowga.
- Battery Charge puts up powerful, non-dispelable Shock Spikes and grants potent Double Attack.
- Highly resistant or immune to Silence and Gravity.
- Gains immunity to all magical damage and effects with Spectral Barrier.
- Using a Prismatic Elixir on it prevents the Shock Spikes effect from Battery Charge and inflicts a potent paralysis effect.
Teekesselchen is German for small tea kettle.